What is the cause of appendicitis?
Appendicitis is just a normal health condition if treated well within time. But, if you become careless about getting treatment, it may worsen over time. Here, if we talk about what appendicitis is, it is like a finger-shaped pouch below the colons on the side of the abdomen.
You may feel severe or lower-intensity pain in your lower abdomen if you have appendicitis. The pain may get worsen while walking and coughing. The only treatment for this health condition is surgical treatment. It can be diagnosed by paying attention to the symptoms, which are as below:
- Sudden lower abdominal discomfort that starts on the right side; it can be appendicitis.
- Unexpected discomfort in the tummy often shifts to your navel.
- Pain worsens when you breathe, cough, and perform exhausting activities.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Low appetite
- Low-grade fever
- Bloating or diarrhea
- Stomach swelling
You have this health condition if you feel the above signs of appendicitis. Here, you require proper medical treatment to escape from worsening conditions.
After discussing the symptoms, let’s discuss the causes that can give birth to appendicitis. So, focus on the following:
- If you often face hardened stool or growth, it can create severe health conditions, and appendicitis is one of them. It is because it blocks the opening inside the appendix and can cause appendicitis.
- If you have enlarged tissues in the walls of the appendix, it may be the condition of appendicitis. The reason behind the enlargement of tissues can be an infection in the digestive tract or any other place in your body. It is the primary reason for the appendicitis many people face.
- Another cause is inflammatory bowel disease. So, if you feel this in your tummy, contact your family doctor and get proper treatment. If you do the same, you can quickly eliminate this health condition and live as before.
In addition, sometimes the above symptoms do not indicate appendicitis as they can be expected due to any other health issue. However, if the pain worsens and you can not take that anymore, rush to your doctor as soon as possible.
Appendicitis is a common health condition that can be cured with proper surgical treatment. So, without worry, you can calmly contact your doctor and discuss your health condition. If you get timely treatment for appendicitis, you can escape various worsened health conditions and live an everyday life ahead.